Horsejobs.ca understands that privacy is important to
all of us. Horsejobs.ca respects your privacy and agrees to abide by the following
- Your personal information is protected by Canadian law and collected only in a
lawful manner. Wherever possible, all personal information is collected directly from
you, when you sign up as a member of Horsejobs.ca or in the process of your participating
in your membership.
- The federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”)
sets out rules and principles for the management of personal information by commercial
organizations. Horsejobs.ca services are made available to employers and job seekers across
Canada. PIPEDA applies to Horsejobs.ca because Horsejobs.ca has its headquarters, servers and
applies to all personal information submitted to or collected by Horsejobs.ca.
- Horsejobs.ca takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal
information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Members sign into the site with a unique email address and password. As a member, you have
the option to change your password at any time. Critical data such as passwords and
payment information is stored in secure encryption in the database.
- Information collected will be only used by Horsejobs.ca for the purposes that you
have agreed to. You should remember that details about you or the jobs you have to
offer that are provided to Horsejobs.ca will be posted on the website and, as such,
will be accessible worldwide by registered users of the website. By providing such
information, you agree to Horsejobs.ca making the information you supply available to
third parties in this way.
- Unless agreed by you, information supplied to the website will not be divulged to
a third party, except to comply with the law or to protect the rights of property of
Horsejobs.ca or itís partners or protect the personal safety of Horsejobs.ca
employees, employees of partner companies or members of the public.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw and/or amend information about you or the jobs
you have to offer, you may do so by logging in using your email address and password or you
may contact Horsejobs.ca by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
any changes will be posted here.
|© 2015 Horsejobs.ca