- What is it Like to Work in the Horse Industry?
Seth Burgess, president of Equimax, shares his insights on working in the horse industry based on almost ten years as a horse industry employer and over twelve years of talking to job seekers and employers five days a week.
- Peopleship - How Horsemanship can Enlighten our Relationships with Employees and Employers
How the predator/prey relationship infects the employment process and what to do about it, by Seth Burgess
- Health and Accident Insurance for the Horse Industry
Insurance professional Heather Gentry explains how to get flexible health and accident benefits at a cost to fit most any budget.
- Information for Non-citizens Wishing to Work in the United States
Getting permission from the United States Immigration Service to work in the United States is difficult for non-citizens. Horsejobs provides a link to get you started.
- Common Job Descriptions
Be sure you select the right job types and use job titles the way other people use them. Check out this list of commonly used job titles and the descriptions of duties and requirements for each.
- Hurricane & Emergency Preparedness for Horse Owners
A comprehensive guide to preparing your horses and facilities to survive a hurricane or other emergency. Plus an Equine Health Care and Emergency Treatment Form courtesy of Lanier Cordell.
- Recognizing and Reporting Abuse and Neglect in the Horse World
By: Stacy Segal, Equine Protection Specialist, The Humane Society of the United States.